DEADLINE: MARCH 31, 2020
Click here to go through the SAGES exhibitor registration website to create and manage your badge list:
- Enter the name of the administrator who will be entering exhibitor badges
- NOTE: Administrators will not automatically receive a badge, if you need a badge, be sure to register yourself
- Enter the badges for all staff by March 31, 2020
- Hit “Save and Continue” and then “Complete”
- You will receive a confirmation email with your current exhibitor badge names and a link to edit your current list
- NOTE: You will not be able to download your badge list from the site, it will be included in your confirmation email.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support using the online system.
For each purchased booth space, a maximum of 5 exhibit personnel per 100 sq. ft. (10 x 10 space) is included with booth price. Regardless of booth size, the total maximum number of personnel included in an exhibit registration fee is 45.
Registration of exhibit personnel beyond maximum allowed (45 staff members), either in advance or on site, will have an additional registration badge fee of $50. Companies will be invoiced after the meeting for all badges over their maximum allowance.
Exhibitor badges must not be given or lent to any individual except the exhibit personnel to whom the badge has been issued.
Business cards may not be inserted over badge name. The person who signs the application, or a designee, shall be the exhibitor’s official representative.
ONSITE BADGE POLICY
For companies submitting a list of 10 or more name additions or changes onsite:
- Companies will be charged a $250 fee per list of 10 or more name additions or changes onsite and will be invoiced after the meeting.
- The list must be typed and printed or sent via email formatted in an Excel spreadsheet to include first and last names, company and name.