DEADLINE: March 22, 2019
Click here to go through the SAGES exhibitor registration web site to create and manage your badge list:
- Enter the name of the administrator who will be entering exhibitor badges
NOTE: Administrators will not automatically receive a badge, if you need a badge, be sure to register yourself
- Enter the badges for all staff by March 22
- Hit “Save and Continue” and then “Complete”
- You will receive a confirmation email with your current exhibitor badge names and a link to edit your current list
NOTE: You will not be able to download your badge list from the site, it will be included in your confirmation email.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support using the online system.
For each purchased booth space, a maximum of 5 exhibit personnel per 100 sq. ft. (10 x 10 space) is included with booth price. Regardless of booth size, the total maximum number of personnel included in an exhibit registration fee is 45.
After the close of online registration on March 22, all additions or changes to badge lists must be made onsite.
All onsite changes or additions made onsite are subject to a $50 fee for each change or addition TO BE PAID ONSITE. Registration of exhibit personnel beyond maximum allowed, either in advance or on site, will have an additional registration badge fee of $50.00 per person. Companies will be invoiced after the meeting for all badges over their maximum allowance.
ONSITE ADDITIONS OR CHANGES:
For persons/companies submitting list of more than 15 name additions or changes onsite:
- The list must be in an Excel spreadsheet and include first and last names, company name, and city/state.
- The spreadsheet must be submitted to exhibitor registration on a lash drive
- A minimum of 4 hours will be required to enter the badge list
- In addition to the onsite fee of $50 per badge, a $250 administrative fee (per list) will be charged for processing.